McLeod’s English School is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi vide no. 930865.
The aim of the school is to connect knowledge to life outside the school.
The CBSE School Curriculum gets its lead from National Curriculum Framework (NCF 2005) and also from Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act (RTE 2009).
With private publications based on NCERT texts for Classes I-V and NCERT text books for classes VI-X, we ensure that learning is shifted away from rote methods.
The curriculum provides for
As creativity in arts, literature and other domains of knowledge is closely linked, McLeod’s English School provides the means and opportunities to enhance the child's creative expression and the capacity for aesthetic appreciation.
Mcleod’s English School ensures skill development by adding job-oriented and job-linked inputs.
- Overall development of children rather than remain textbook centric and
- Makes examinations more flexible and integrated into classroom life.
The curriculum at McLeod’s English School
- Will create a connect between learners' spiritual, ethical, social, cognitive, mental and physical growth and development;
- Nurture individuality and thus enhance one's innate potential;
- Foster constitutional literacy and tolerance for different cultures;
- Develop scientific outlook and transformative competence, in order to meet the demands of a changing society.
Little McLeod’s (HAPPY TOTS CURRICULUM FROM AUURO EDUCATIONAL SERVICES CHENNAI.) At Little McLeod’s, we shall introduce your little one to the world that exists outside your home! For toddlers, the curriculum at Pre KG, LKG, UKG level serves as a bridge to primary classes.
Your child will learn to use all her/his senses in the right way!
We will open their mind to sounds and effects!
- Friendly atmosphere
- Homely care
- Child friendly environment
- Non-toxic paints
- Bright and attractive furniture and classrooms.
- Emphasis on good and clean eating habits
- Training in personal hygiene
- Sensorial and activity based teaching
McLeod’s and Happy Tots - curriculum will be implemented for all three levels of kindergarten, Pre-KG, LKG and UKG.
The association with Auuro Educational Services whose product - "Happy Tots" will introduce to the toddlers of Bathery about the world that exist beyond their home.
‘Happy Tots’, a brain child of Auuro Educational Services, is involved in early child care education. The curriculum is theme based; it was designed to help children receive a 21st century education in a real classroom.